The Settings screens lists the general system settings of your 3rd Generation Smart Garden Hub, including its location, percent adjust limit, prohibited hours, notifications settings, and more.
These settings are applied to all zones and programs.
- Percent Adjust Limit: The percent adjust allowed (up to 150%) and the method used to determine how it is applied.
- Auto: When the Percent Ajdust Limit is set to Auto, the irrigation quantity isbased on the percent defined in the index and the irrigation programs only when weather data is not available.
- Force: When the Percent Ajdust Limit is set to For, the irrigation quantity is based on the percent defined in the index and the irrigation programs. For example, if the index is set to 50%, Green IQ schedules half the set amount of irrigation for all programs in all zones.
- Prohibited Hours: Specifies hours when watering is not allowed.
- Manual Watering Limit: The maximum number of minutes that irrigation can take place when manually initiated. (Prevents non-stop watering if you forget to turn it off.)
- Notifications: Specifies the events for which you want to enable notifications.
- Email Report Frequency: Specifies how often an email report is sent (Daily, Weekly, or Never).
- Enable Error Reporting: Enables/disables error reporting.
- Electrical Adapter: The type of adapter (1A or 2A).
- Zones Layout: Your 3rd Generation Smart Garden Hub can be used in differnet zone configurations.
- 14 Zones, 2 Masters
- 15 Zones, 1 Master
- 16 Zones, 1 Master
To view/edit the system settings:
- Tap and select Settings from the options wheel.
- Tap a feature/option/button to change its setting.
- Tap the left arrow at the top of the screen to save your settings and exit.