You can view all of the reporting data for your Smart Garden Hub in a single view, including rainfall, watering time, sensor information, and water savings - overall, by zone and by date.
You can also configure GreenIQ to email your summary report at regular intervals (daily or weekly).
To receive the report by email:
- Tap and select Settings from the options wheel.
- Scroll down and select Email Report Frequency.
- On the popup screen, select Daily or Weekly, then set the time and/or day of the week.
(If you do not want to receive the report by email, select Never).
- Tap OK.
To view the summary report in the GreenIQ app:
Tap and select Report from the options wheel.
The Report screen includes the following data:
- Rainfall Yesterday
- Evapotranspiration (ET) Yesterday
- Global associated sensor(s)
- Water consumption data
- Zone-specific data:
- Associated sensor (if applicable)
- Watering schedule and total watering time
- Hub downtime data
- Hub location
A legend at the bottom of the screen indicates the meaning of each symbol:
Tip: You can configure your preferred unit of measurement (mm or inches) on the My Account screen. (Tap and select My Account).