The first time you launch the 3rd Generation GreenIQ application on your mobile device after connecting your Smart Garden Hub to the Internet, a wizard guides you through the process for setting up your first zone.
Note: For details on setting up the 2nd Generation Green IQ application, see First Time Setup - 2nd Generation.
Before you begin:
- Download and install the GreenIQ application on your mobile device.
To perform the setup process:
- When prompted, complete your basic account configuration and click Continue.
Note: You can complete the wizard or you can select Skip if you prefer to configure your zones and programs at a later time.
- Select CREATE NEW ZONE.
- Enter a name for the zone.
- (Optional) Upload and assign an image to the zone.
- Click Next.
- By default, the zone is enabled. Click the button to disable/enable the zone, as needed. Click Next.
- Select Activate manually to test and verify which zone you are configuring, then click Next.
- Select ADD NEW PROGRAM to create an irrigation program for the zone.
- On the Program screen:
a. Select a scheduling option and set the scheduling details.
b. (Optional) Enable/disable the Consider Weather option.
c. Select Next.
- (Optional) Select ADD A SENSOR. On the Sensors screen, select the sensor, then enter the sensor connection details as required.
- Click CREATE ZONE.
- Click Continue. The main screen of GreenIQ application is displayed.
For additional information on managing your Smart Garden Hub, see Working with the Green IQ Mobile App.