You can use a fertilizer pump with your 2nd Generation Smart Garden Hub.
Before you configure the feritilizer feature in the Green IQ app, the fertilizer pump must be connected to your Smart Garden Hub via port 6.
- Tap in the top left corner of the screen and select Settings from the Options wheel.
The Settings screen is displayed.
- To enable the fertilizer feature on your Smart Garden Hub, turn on the Fertilizer switch.
- In the Fertilizer settings popup:
- If your Smart Garden Hub works with relay, Select Done.
- If your Smart Garden Hub works with a 2A adapter, select Change to 2 Amp and then select Done.