You can use a fertilizer pump with your 3rd Generation Smart Garden Hub.
Before you configure the fertilizer settings in the Green IQ app, you must connect it to port P on your 3rd Generation Smart Garden Hub and to Com with a relay or 2A adapter.
To configure the fertilizer feature:
- Tap and select Settings from the Options wheel.
- On the Settings screen, turn on the Fertilizer switch to enable the fertilizer feature on your Smart Garden Hub.
- Set your Fertilizer settings, as required.
If you select Done, your Smart Garden Hub works with relay.
To work with 2A, select CHANGE TO 2 AMP.
Important: The fertilizer pump must be connected to your Smart Garden Hub via port P.
- On the main screen, select the zone where you want to enable the fertilizer pump.
- On the Zone screen:
- Turn on the Enable Fertilizer switch.
- Choose percent of fertilizer from watering cycle.
- Enable your fertilizer pump for one or more programs.