Netatmo collects weather information on the environment of the user, and stores it in the user account on the Netatmo cloud. Our service connects to the user’s account on the NetAtmo cloud to retrieve those parameters and use them for making irrigation decisions based on the weather information collected by Netatmo.
GreenIQ supports the use of Netatmo in two modes:
- Private: Your Netatmo personal weather station is installed on site and enabled in the GreenIQ application. GreenIQ collects weather information from the private weather station, then calculates the weather factor based on the data received.
- Public: If Netatmo is enabled but no account credentials are provided, GreenIQ gathers weather information from private stations in the vicinity and makes an adjusted calculation of the weather factor. Public weather information is also considered in this calculation.
To set up a private Netatmo weather station (iOS/Android):
- Connect it to the hub and install it on the garden pipe line.
- Tap and select Weather from the options wheel.
- On the Weather consideration screen, select the Private weather station option.
- Tap the Connect button for the Netatmo Private weather station.
- Enter your Netatmo username and password in the designated fields, and tap Add.
For further information, please contact email@example.com