You can program your 2nd Generation GreenIQ Smart Hub to automatically operate your outdoor lighting. You configure up to four lighting programs.
To create a lighting program:
- On the main screen, tap .
- To enable automatic control of lighting based on programs, turn on the Enable Lighting switch.
- To manually turn on the lighting, turn on the Activate Manually switch.
- To create a lighting program, tap Add new program.
- Set the schedule details for the lighting program:
a. Under Light on at, select Time, Dusk, or Sunset.
- If Time is selected, set the Start Time.
- If Dusk or Sunset is selected, the light will turn on at dusk/sunset accordingly.
b. Under Light off at, select Time, Dawn, or Sunrise.
- If Time is selected, set the End Time.
- If Dawn or Sunrise is selected, the light will turn on at dawn/sunrise accordingly.
c. Select the days of the week when you want this program to run.
6. Tap the arrow in the upper left corner to save the program and return to the main screen.