You can configure up to four irrigation programs for each zone.
To create an irrigation program:
- On the Zone screen, under Programs, tap Add New Program.
- On the Program screen, set one of these options:
- Days of the Week – Configures the program to run on specific weekdays.
- Frequency & Duration (x) – Configures the the program to run at regular intervals, for example, every three days. You can also define the starting date for the irrigation period.
- Odd/Even Days: Configures the program to run on odd or even dates of the month.
- In the schedule settings area, set the schedule details (for example, Start Time and End Time settings) according to the option you selected in the previous step.
- (Optional) Turn on the Consider Weather switch to allow the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub to adjust the irrigation duration based on the local weather.
Note: It takes the system about 24 hours following installation to collect detailed local weather information. During this time period, the weather-based irrigation might not be accurate. This is a normal system behavior.
Tip: When selecting this Consider Weather feature, program watering schedules to match the watering needs during the hottest days of the year. To save water, the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub adjusts these schedules based on actual and forecasted weather.