- Launch the app on your mobile device. The sign-in screen is displayed.
- Enter your username and password, as they appear on the plastic card that was supplied with the device and tap the Sign In.
The first time you access the app, you are prompted to complete the sign up process.
- Enter your name, email address in the designated fields.
- Make sure that the address/location on the map is your garden’s location. If not, select Not your address? and configure the correct location.
- (Optional) Select checkboxes for relevant sensors. You can add sensors later if you prefer.
- Set your preferred standard of measurement (temperature, mm or inch, gallon or liter).
- Scroll down and select START SAVING.
- The current weather conditions are displayed and you are prompted to create your first zone. (For details, see Creating an irrigation program).