Zones and programs are configured from the main screen of the application.
With the 2nd Generation Smart Garden Hub, you can configure up to six irrigation zones (Zone 1 to Zone 6).
To create a zone:
- On the main screen, tap the + icon.
- From the dropdown list, select a zone number.
- Enter a name for the zone.
- (Optional) Upload and assign an image to the zone.
- By default, the zone is enabled. You can enable or disable the zone, as needed.
- (Optional) Turn on the Activate Manually switch on to test and verify which zone you are configuring.
- (Optional) Tap Seasonal Adjust to configure seasonal adjust factors for the zone.
- (Optional) Add an irrigation program. (For details, see Creating an irrigation program.)
- (Optional) Add a sensor.
- Tap CREATE ZONE.