To access the GreenIQ options menu wheel, tap in the top left corner of the screen.
You can choose from the following options on the menu wheel:
- My Account – Modify your account details (name, e-mail address, measurement preferences, and so on).
- Sensors – Enable/disable sensors and configure the connection between the sensor and the Smart Garden Hub. For details, see Working with Sensors.
- Settings – Modify your garden’s location, define the percent adjust limit, prohibited hours, notifications and other important settings.
- Support - Access online support and documentation.
- Internet Setup – Set up a WiFi connection via a Smart Garden Hub hotspot.
- All Hubs - Contains all the GreenIQ Smart sprinkler systems associated to your account.
- Weather - Define the source of weather information (public or private weather stations), which are factored into irrigation adjustments when the Consider Westher feature is enabled. For details, see Connecting to a weather station.
- Report - View details of the activity of your Smart controller the past week.
- Status – Check your system’s status or reset your Smart Garden Hub. For details, see Viewing System Status and Restarting your Garden Hub remotely.
- About – View useful links and contact information.