After finishing the installation, follow the steps below to validate proper operation of your 2nd Generation GreenIQ system.
- Open GreenIQ web app at http://greeniq.net
- Enter your username and password, and click the Sign In button.
- From the main menu, select Status.
- Make sure that all four indicators are green. If any indicator is not green, disconnect the unit from power, wait a few seconds, then reconnect the unit to the power. Wait for the boot process to complete.
- Return to the main menu and select Program.
- Select Zone 1, and turn on the Zone Enable and Manual This should operate the sprinklers in Zone 1.
Note: The initial response time might take up to a minute.
- If the sprinklers in the selected zone are working and the zone’s indicator in the web app is on, this zone successfully passed the test. Turn off the zone’s Zone Enable and Manual switches, and repeat step 5 for each of the remaining zones until all zones are tested.
- The lighting channel (Zone 8) should be tested in the same manner.
- If one or more zones do not respond correctly, check your system wiring and look for additional help on the GreenIQ troubleshooting web page.
- After all zones have been validated, your system is ready for use.
To take full advantage of the features that the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub offers, please read the User Guide.