Yes. The GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub can work without constant internet connectivity, but will not be fully functional. In the absence of an internet connection, the system will restart every hour and search for a new internet connection. Without an internet connection, the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub cannot get up-to-date weather information, sunrise/sunset information and new configurations from the app, however, it will still execute its irrigation and lighting programs. After several hours without a connection, you'll receive an email alert from the GreenIQ Cloud. The email alerts will be sent daily for up to 7 days.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the language in the GreenIQ application?
- Is GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub waterproof?
- GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub relies on cloud services. What risks are associated with service availability?
- Can the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub work without an internet connection?
- Do I need a PC in order for the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub to work?
- How do I change my username and password?
- Should I connect a sensor to the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub?
- Can I program the GreenIQ computer while it is not connected to electricity?
- What happens during power outages?
- Are my existing irrigation valves supported?