You can, but you don't have to. The GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub gets all the necessary weather information from the internet. The unit uses the sensors of the weather station closest to your home. If you wish to use sensors to achieve even more accurate watering, you can use the Parrot Flower Power and/or Netatmo personal weather station and Rain Gauge. For more details, press here.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the language in the GreenIQ application?
- Is GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub waterproof?
- GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub relies on cloud services. What risks are associated with service availability?
- Can the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub work without an internet connection?
- Do I need a PC in order for the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub to work?
- How do I change my username and password?
- Should I connect a sensor to the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub?
- Can I program the GreenIQ computer while it is not connected to electricity?
- What happens during power outages?
- Are my existing irrigation valves supported?