Yes! The GreenIQ web app uploads your programs to the GreenIQ Cloud. All your programs and configurations are stored in the Cloud. When your GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub reconnects to electricity and the internet, it will automatically fetch all the latest programs and configurations.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the language in the GreenIQ application?
- Is GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub waterproof?
- GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub relies on cloud services. What risks are associated with service availability?
- Can the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub work without an internet connection?
- Do I need a PC in order for the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub to work?
- How do I change my username and password?
- Should I connect a sensor to the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub?
- Can I program the GreenIQ computer while it is not connected to electricity?
- What happens during power outages?
- Are my existing irrigation valves supported?