The GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub is not battery operated. In case of a power outage, no irrigation and lighting programs will be executed. The GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub includes an internal non-volatile memory that stores all your programs and configurations so nothing gets lost. Once your GreenIQ is reconnected to electricity, it will boot, upload the latest software and configurations from the GreenIQ Cloud, and automatically return to normal operation within moments.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the language in the GreenIQ application?
- Is GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub waterproof?
- GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub relies on cloud services. What risks are associated with service availability?
- Can the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub work without an internet connection?
- Do I need a PC in order for the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub to work?
- How do I change my username and password?
- Should I connect a sensor to the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub?
- Can I program the GreenIQ computer while it is not connected to electricity?
- What happens during power outages?
- Are my existing irrigation valves supported?