You can program your 3rd Generation GreenIQ Smart Hub to automatically operate your outdoor lighting in two distinct zones. You configure up to four lighting programs per zone.
To create a lighting program:
- On the main screen, tap .
- Tap the zone you want to configure.
- To enable automatic control of lighting based on programs, turn on the Enable Lighting switch.
- To manually turn on the lighting, turn on the Activate Manually switch.
- To create a lighting program, tap Add new program.
- Set the schedule details for the lighting program:
a. Under Light on at, select Time, Dusk, or Sunset.
- If Time is selected, set the Start Time.
- If Dusk or Sunset is selected, the light will turn on at dusk/sunset accordingly.
b. Under Light off at, select Time, Dawn, or Sunrise.
- If Time is selected, set the End Time.
- If Dawn or Sunrise is selected, the light will turn on at dawn/sunrise accordingly.
c. Select the days of the week when you want this program to run.
6. Tap the arrow in the upper left corner to save the program and return to the main screen.