You can program your GreenIQ Smart Hub to automatically operate your outdoor lighting. You can configure up to four lighting programs.
To create a lighting program:
1. On the main screen or from the calendar, tap .
2. To enable automatic control of lighting based on programs, turn on the Enable Lighting switch.
3. Choose the desired lighting zone by clicking on it.
4. To create a program, tap on Add new program.
5. There are 3 types of programs. Choose the desired program.
Under LIGHTS ON AT, select Time, Dusk, or Sunset.
- If Time is selected, set the Start Time.
- If Dusk or Sunset is selected, the light will turn on at dusk/sunset according to your choice.
Under LIGHTS OFF AT, select Time, Dawn, or Sunrise.
- If Time is selected, set the End Time.
- If Dawn or Sunrise is selected, the light will turn on at dawn/sunrise according to your choice.
Select the days of the week you want this program to run at.
6. Click the arrow on the upper left corner to save the program.