Zones and programs are configured from the main screen of the application.
With the 3rd Generation Smart Garden Hub, you can configure up to 15 irrigation zones (depending on the Hub you purchased).
To create a zone:
- On the main screen, tap the + icon.
- From the dropdown list, select a zone number.
- Enter a name for the zone.
- (Optional) Upload and assign an image to the zone.
- By default, the zone is enabled. Enable or disable the zone, as needed.
- (Optional) Turn on the Activate Manually switch on to test and verify which zone you are configuring.
- (Optional) Tap Seasonal Adjust to configure seasonal adjust factors for the zone.
- (Optional) Add an irrigation program.
- (Optional) Add a sensor.
- Tap CREATE ZONE.