Be sure to connect the Hub to your home network at your house before wiring it to the watering valves.
- Connect your Hub to its power source.
If you are using the Android app, your Android device automatically connects to GreenIQ-Lets-go and the Settings screen is displayed. (Skip ahead to step 4.)
If you are using the iOS app, the following screen is displayed.
2. Click GO TO SETTINGS.
3. On the Settings screen, scroll down and connect your iOS device to GreenIQ-Lets-go.
4. Scroll down to view the available Wi-Fi networks.
5. Select your Wi-Fi network. Make sure there is a good Wi-Fi signal at the location where you want to install the Hub.
6. Enter your Wi-Fi password exactly as defined, then click CONNECT.
The Smart Garden Hub attempts to connect to your Wi-Fi network. Wait patiently until the process successfully completes.
The Sign Up page is displayed, where you can edit your details and add the location of the smart Garden Hub.
Note: The location of the Hub is important to enable the system to fetch the relevant weather data.