You can opt to view reports online or you can configure GreenIQ to send you reports on a regular basis.
The report includes the following details:
- Hub serial number and status
- Evapotranspiration and rainfall indicators
- Global associated sensors
- Water saved in the past 24 hours, 7 days and 30 days
- Zone-specific activity, including:
- Watering schedule and total watering time for the past 7 days
- Associated sensor (if applicable)
- Lighting schedule and total lighting time
- Hub downtown
- Address and map view of Hub location
To view the report online and/or configure GreenIQ to send reports:
- Select Report from the GreenIQ options menu.
- To configure how often you want GreenIQ to email you a report, select Daily or Weekly and then set the time of day and day of the week, as applicable. If you don't want to receive reports via email, click Never.
- Scroll down to view the report data within the Web application.