You can use the Web app to manually control lighting.
To turn on lighting:
- On the Program screen, enable control of lighting, by turning on the Master Lighting Enabled switch.
- Click Zone 8 (Lighting)
- (Optional) On the Lighting screen, enter a name for the zone.
- Turn on the Manual switch.
To turn off the lighting, turn off the Manual switch.
5. Under LIGHTS ON, select Clock, Dusk, or Sunset.
- If Clock is selected, set the Start Time.
- If Dusk or Sunset is selected, set the number of minutes after dusk or sunset to wait before turning the lights on.
6. Under LIGHTS OFF, select Clock, Dawn, or Sunrise.
- If Clock is selected, set the End Time.
- If Dawn or Sunrise is selected, set the number of minutes before dawn or sunrise turn off the lights.
7. Select the Days of the week when you want this program to run.