You can program your GreenIQ Smart Hub to automatically operate your outdoor lighting. You can configure up to four lighting programs.
To create a lighting program:
- On the Program screen, enable automatic control of lighting based on programs by turning on the Master Lighting Enabled switch.
- Click Zone 8, then click a program.
- Expand the Lights On section and set the Start Time Mode (Clock, Dusk, or Sunset) and the associated settings:
- If Clock is selected, set the Start Time.
If Dusk or Sunset is selected, set the number of minutes after dusk or sunset to wait before turning the lights on.
- Expand the Lights Off section, and set the End Time Mode (Clock, Dawn, or Sunrise) and the associated settings.
If Clock is selected, set the End Time.
If Dawn or Sunrise is selected, set the number of minutes before dawn or sunrise turn off the lights.
- Expand the Days of the week to run section, and select the weekdays when you want this program to run.
- Click Back to save your changes and return to the Zone screen.