Zones and programs are configured from the program screen of the Web application.
You can configure up to six watering zones (Zone 1 to Zone 6) and 1 lighting zone (Zone 8).
To configure a zone:
- On the main screen, select Program.
- Select the zone you want to configure. The Zone screen is displayed for that zone.
- In the Zone Name field, enter a name for the zone.
- (Optional) Click the default image to upload and assign an image to the zone.
- By default, the Zone Enable switch is set to on. You can enable or disable the zone, as needed.
- (Optional) Turn on the Manual switch to test and verify which zone you are configuring (or to start manual watering. In the Manual Watering Time field, set the maximum time (in minutes) that the watering can be left on when turned on manually.
- (Optional) Add an irrigation program. You can set up to four watering programs for each zone. (For details, see Creating an irrigation program.)
- (Optional) Expand the Seasonal Adjust section to configure seasonal adjust factors for the zone. (For details, see Defining seasonal watering factors.)
- Click Back to save your changes and return to the Program screen.