You can configure up to four irrigation programs for each zone.
To create an irrigation program:
- On the Zone screen, click on a specific program (1.1 - 1.4).
- On the Program screen, set one of these options:
- Days of the Week to Run – Configures the program to run on specific weekdays.
- Frequency & Time (X) – Configures the program to run at regular intervals, for example, every three days. You can also define the starting date for the watering period.
- Odd/Even Days: Configures the program to run on odd or even dates of the month.
Note: It takes the system about 24 hours following installation to collect detailed local weather information. During this time period, the weather-based irrigation might not be accurate. This is a normal system behavior. The Consider Weather feature overrides any configured seasonal adjust factors for this program.
Tip: When selecting the Consider Weather feature, configure the watering schedules to match the watering needs during the hottest days of the year. To save water, the GreenIQ Smart Garden Hub adjusts these schedules based on actual and forecasted weather.